Macaroni and Cheese Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 pound baked pasta (rotini, bowtie, or macaroni is perfect!)
- 1/2 cup hot water, saved from the water you boiled your pasta in
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 oz.) package 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and hot pasta water until softened.
- Whisk in the egg, then stir in the cheddar cheese, onion salt, and pepper.
- Spoon into muffin tins prepared with cupcake wrappers.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes or just until the tops of each ‘cupcake’ have been lightly browned.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
CHECK OUT LE TOP PLAYWEAR AT