As much as I am a big fan of only homemade bread, cupcakes, dessert, well…anything that goes in your mouth or your child’s mouth, I am a BIG sucker for funfetti. I saw this recipe and it looks AHHHH-MAAA-ZZZING. It is ridiculously easy to make, and your kids will be all smiles this morning over having sprinkles baked right into their slices.
Funfetti Banana Bread
- 2 (18.25 oz) boxes Funfetti cake
- Mix 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut or canola oil melted
- 12 very ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl blend together the cake mix, eggs, oil, and bananas in a stand mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into three 5.25 x 9 x 2.75 loaf pans which have been sprayed with nonstick baking spray (the sort with flour added).
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the pan and allow to cool completely.
- Makes 3 large loaves.
CHECK OUT THE LE TOP HOME PAGE AT www.letop-usa.com