It’s never too early to get a jump-start on the most heartfelt holiday of the year. Here is a super cute idea, easy and always stress-free because it takes no time at all for your kiddos’ Valentine’s Day at school! Snip candy hearts for an entire class in a snap.
What You’ll Need:
- Candy Dots (you can find at local drug store, candy store or even grocery store)
- Colored construction paper (you can find at a craft store, local drug store or Staples)
- Glue stick
- Scalloping scissors (you can find at an arts and crafts store like Michael’s)
- Cut a heart from a strip of candy dots, and glue it to a piece of construction paper.
- With scalloping scissors, cut construction paper to create a border around the heart.
CHECK OUT LE TOP CHILDREN’S CLOTHING