Winter is here and it can be easy to order-in Chinese or want comfort foods. Why not have a festive bagel wreath pizza that also incorporates veggies for your kiddos?! I always think this is a fun recipe that gives you the taste of pizza, but is also healthy and sure to keep your kids’ energy high on a fun play date.
- 4 whole wheat bagels, split
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli flowerets, steamed
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 ounces roasted red sweet peppers
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Arrange the bagel halves, cut sides up, on prepared baking sheet. Spread each with 1 tablespoon pizza sauce. Top each with some of the cheese. Arrange broccoli and tomatoes on top of each to resemble a wreath.
- Cut peppers into long thin strips and shape each into a ribbon. Place on each bagel half.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts and cheese browns lightly.
CHECK OUT LE TOP CHILDREN’S CLOTHING AT WWW.LETOP-USA.COM.