Parent, nanny, or just on-the-go…Mondays can be crazy! I just had this realization I have a meeting this morning and need something fast, fruity and yummy while I scram out the door. Here is a great receipt for you or the kids…or your hubby to start his day off right!
Breakfast Pita Pocket Recipe
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped broccoli
- 4 slices packaged ready-to-serve cooked bacon, chopped
- 4 whole-wheat pita breads, cut in half
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 2-quart square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, flour, salt, and pepper until smooth. Stir in cheese, broccoli, and bacon. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the center is just set. Remove and cool slightly, about 10 minutes. Cut into triangles and serve in pita halves, or refrigerate, covered, and reheat the next morning in the microwave.
VISIT OUR LE TOP HOME…