Halloween may be a one-night affair, but its delish treats can last long into November. If your kids brought home a mountain of chocolaty and sugary bites, you don’t have to let them sit around. Our tip? Use the leftover Halloween candy to create this easy and yummy dessert/snack recipe. You can bring this dessert to parties or break off into mini pieces for an after-school sweet treat.
Candy Corn Pretzel Bark
White chocolate binds a Halloween classic — candy corn with salty pretzels and dried cranberries in this sweet-and-savory treat.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time Until Done: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 8 ounce(s) white chocolate, melted
- 1 cup(s) miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup(s) candy corn
- 1/3 cup(s) dried cranberries
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment, leaving an overhang of paper.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave on low (be careful not to burn the chocolate) OR in a small pyrex bowl over a pot of low boiling water.
- Spread melted white chocolate in the prepared pan and sprinkle with miniature pretzels, candy corn, and dried cranberries.
- Chill until firm.
- Remove from the pan and break into pieces.
VISIT OUR LE TOP HOME…