…In under 15 MINUTES prep time!
(Prep Time: 15 min. Cook Time: 30 min. Total Time: 45 min.)
Easy Fish Fillets with Herb Butter
An easy seafood main dish with a fast 15-minute prep time, leaving you some time to spend with your kiddies while it bakes!
2 lbs fillet of sole
1/4 cup melted butter
2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp. fresh tarragon leaf, coarsely snipped
1 tbsp. fresh chives, snipped
1/4 tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Brush fillets with 2 tablespoons of the butter.
2. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Arrange in greased 13 X 9 X 2 baking dish
3. Cover dish with foil. Bake 30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
4. Combine rest of butter with tarragon, chives and salt.
5. Heat slightly. To serve, put fillets on platter; pour warm herb butter over them.
SUBSTITUTION TIP: Frozen fish may be substituted. Cod is great too!