How are you going to celebrate Memorial Day with your family? Gear up for your weekend BBQs and celebrations or even your local parade with these fun star batons for your kids! Boys and girls love them! These batons promise to be the stars of any Memorial Day celebration.
What You’ll Need:
- Pieces of red, white, and blue felt
- Red, white, and blue ribbons (available at local craft stores)
- Tacky glue
- 3/8-inch dowel
- Cut a pair of 6-inch stars from red, white, or blue felt.
- Cut a slightly smaller pair (ours were 4 inches across) from a different color of felt, and an even smaller pair (ours were 3 inches across) from the third color.
- Use tacky glue to affix the stars to each other. Glue together the 2 sets of stars, sandwiching a 3/8-inch dowel between them.
- Allow the glue to dry, then finish the baton by tying a length of red, white, and blue ribbon around the dowel.
CHECK OUT LE TOP CHILDREN’S CLOTHING AT